(1) We will not gather or hold personal information about you unless you have given your express permission for us to do so. By placing an order, you will consent to the use of such personal information. No personal data about our customers will be passed to any third party, we will not use your data for any other purposes than the fulfilment of sales orders.(2) Customers may consent to receiving marketing communications from Espadrilles Ireland during the account creation process. To unsubscribe from the Espadrilles Ireland newsletter, please make the appropriate setting changes in the My Account pages of the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be removed from the marketing list immediately.
(3) When you place an order we need to collect your name, address, e-mail and contact telephone number. This information allows us to process your offer to purchase goods and enable delivery of those goods to you.(4) We will use your e-mail address to send you notifications on the status of the order. We will contact you by e-mail or by telephone if any problems occur regarding delivery of the goods to you.
(5) From time to time, we may use your e-mail address to provide you with information on products, services, promotions and special offers, but only where you have indicated that this is acceptable by checking the acceptance box while creating an account with Espadrilles Ireland.(6) By making an offer to purchase goods you consent to the information you provided to us being processed for any of the above purposes.
(7) The security of your transaction is important to us and all payments are processed through our payment provider Paypal enabling our customers to benefit from a safe purchasing experience. Espadrilles Ireland does not handle any credit card payments either on our website or on our hosting servers.
(1) On your written request we will within 10 days, supply to you details of the personal information which we hold about you. You must explain to us clearly what information you require to be supplied.(2) Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are entitled to charge you €10.00 for the provision of information for such a request. Once we have received your written request and payment of the relevant fee, we will respond to your request within 10 days.
(3) Under certain circumstances we will not be obliged to disclose the requested information to you, in which case we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.